This is all about YOU..
Here, you can choose your path and and move towards a new beginning.
Here are some reasons others have been here:
- Wishing to find mind clarity through the menopause.
- Finding workable healthy choices.
- Planning a flourishing journey into parent (and Grandparent) hood?
- Reducing anxiety during a difficult transition in your life?
- Becoming happier for who I am.
- Preparing for the next childbirth experience with positivity and courage?
- Changing the narrative of my close relationships towards love.
- Improving my mental fitness to support my work.
Created from positive psychology, resilience theory and neuroscience, and enhanced by my own research into a positve childbirth experience.
Professional Psychology Coach
EMCC Senior Practictioner / PQ Coach
With a wealth of experience in midwifery, psychology and child development. Jo now supports psychological wellbeing for you and the whole family.
Supporting Science and Psychological Theories
self efficacy / self esteem / positive effect
Acceptance Commitment Therapy
Mindfulness / Self Compassion / Awareness
Neurological growth and adaptation
Neurobiology and Neuroscience
Emotional and thought processing
Adaptability of inherited tendencies
Approachable, adaptive, excellent
Professional and non-judgmental
A great motivator
What is Positive Psychology?
How Does it Effect My Coaching?
The concept to ‘Flourish Your Mind’ arises from the PERMA theory of well-being.
It supports our ability to work towards optimal health through five components.
A master’s in positive psychology and coaching psychology provides a grounded knowledge of theoretical and research based strategies to support flourishing. Driving a positive change to life balance and a focus on mental wealth.
Positive psychology promotes mental wellness with tools and applications that support personal strengths, values along with an awareness of our limitations.